- Support for custom fields in main page and timeslip view page.
- Support for timeslip events, where members can add timeslips in a created event.
- Detailed Timeslip race page, with all timeslip details displayed, including timeslip and dyno images.
- Extensive filter options for timeslips, including status filter, order by, order how and maximum results per page.
- Automatic resizing of timeslip or dyno images that exceed maximum image width and height.
- Per group option to require approval of all new times or updated times.
- Per group options for who can view, add, edit and delete timeslips.
- Restrict the number of timeslips allowed per member for each member group.
- Choose which groups will require a timeslip image for 1/4 mile et's below a certain time.
- Give your members the ability to upload a timeslip or dyno image with each timeslip.
- Select which field will be used and how timeslips will be ordered by default. e.g. 1/4 mile et or sixty foot et.
- Included widgets, customize the order timeslips are display. e.g. newest timeslips, fastest 1/4 mile et or most powerful vehicle.
Requirements: IP.Board 4.1.x - PHP 5.5+ - MySQL 5.5+ - Read full requirements here. The IP.Board 3.4.x version will be offered as an extra download and remain supported until IPS makes IP.Board 3.4 end of life.
Standard License - $29.00
- 12 months free software upgrades/support
- 2 day business day ticket response
- Free installs and upgrades
- One active and one test installation
Changelog (View full changelog)
v2.2.0 (July 2017)
Compatibility update for IP.Board 4.2.x.
v2.1.4 (1 June 2016)
A few more bug fixes, see bug reports here.
v2.1.3 (4 November 2015)
Confirmed support for IP.Board 4.1 and bug with with Collections integration, see bug reports here.
v2.1.2 (2 September 2015)
A few more minor bug fixes, see bug reports here.
3 more bug fixes. see bug reports here.
Upgrade for the IP.Board 4.0 version.
- Better garage integration now included, when adding a timeslip you just need to select the garage vehicle and that vehicle name will be used.
- Timeslip Events have been introduced. This will allow you to have members add timeslips to certain events if desired and for timeslips to be filtered by events if needed.
- Custom fields are now included with timeslips. These fields can be displayed optionally on the main page or just left to the timeslip page.
- Permissions and some settings are now per group user options. This includes new timeslip moderation and timeslips allowed per member.
- Complete overhaul of the main page, my submissions and old control panel. This pages are now combined into 1 page with better filter options.
- New disable fields option to disable fields that your community may not use. Fields will be completely removed from view if disabled.
- Enhanced advanced statistics, with options for more fields.
- Automatic resize of timeslip or dyno images that exceed maximum height or width settings.
- Sidebar hook improvements that allow you to choose which field will be used for display and how they will be ordered. e.g. Display newest timeslips or fastest 1/4 mile et.