Welcome to DevFuse Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to DevFuse Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of DevFuse Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

(View All Products)Featured Products

• Donations

Help fund your forum with donations, setup goals and track member donations. Offer rewards for members donating.
  • Timeslips

Have your members submit their race times and share with others.
  • Videos

Allows your members to submit their own videos for community viewing. Support is included for all the major video sites.
  • Forms

Build your own forms for your members without coding experience. Support included for pm, email and topics.
  • Collections

Build a community database of items for your members. Full features custom fields included.

Photo

IP.Board 3.2.0 Upgrade Status

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
124 replies to this topic

#121 neogrant

neogrant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 2.3.x

Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:57 AM

Video system suggestion: Manual thumbnails can be added from links, i.e youtube links. I'm having the issue of wanting the best of both. HD and Fullscreen options in the embed player but to do it, I have to use the embed code which doesn't automatically generate a thumbnail, thus i have to find one, save one from youtube (which is tiresome), where as if I was copying the image source from the video on youtube.com it wouldn't be as bad.

#122 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,543 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.4.x

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:50 AM

Topic Notes application has been updated, can be downloaded here.

#123 IamFreddyG

IamFreddyG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.2.x

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:16 PM

If it can not be done as a hook (Status updates in shoutbox maybe a tutorial :D )

#124 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 01:09 AM

Might be a bit complex for a tutorial but will probably release just here then. IPS don't seem to allow mods anymore. Hopefully will start work on it soon, just busy at the moment.

#125 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:18 PM

PM Rules and Mark PM Unread have been upgraded. Status Updates in Shoutbox should be done as a hook once IPB fixes a bug that allows me to use the data hooks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users