Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael

IPB3 Videos System v2.0.1 Update

11 posts in this topic

The IPB3 Videos System has been updated to v2.0.1. This update is a bug fixing version that includes a few dozen bug fixes as well as a few new improvements and minor features. You can view the latest features and screenshots here: http://www.devfuse.com/products/60-videos-system/

Notable Changes:

• Addition of Vimeo and Yahoo Video media sites. Thanks to Michael from CodersRefuge for permission to use his match/replace code.
  • Addition of CollageHumour media site. Thanks to Collin1000 from collin1000.com for permission to use his match/replace code.
  • Addition of Dailymotion media site.
  • Support for Vimeo thumbnails.
  • Rebuild Tools expanded to include rebuilding of Discussion Topics and Video Thumbnails.
  • Significant improvements in regards to the online list. Separation of viewing the main page, viewing category and viewing video.
  • The rest of the changes were code improvements and non-reported bug fixes.

Bug Fixes:

LordBattleBeard and AndyF like this

i've a problem with update when i want to see a video :

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'categories is not an object' in /home/$$$$$$/www/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php:938 Stack trace: #0 /home/$$$$$$/www/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_22/skin_videos.php(811): ipsRegistry::getClass('categories') #1 /home/$$$$$$/www/admin/applications_addon/other/videos/modules_public/display/index.php(565): skin_videos_22->videoView(Array, Array, NULL, '??<span class='...', Array) #2 /home/$$$$$$/www/admin/applications_addon/other/videos/modules_public/display/index.php(37): public_videos_display_index->view() #3 /home/$$$$$$/www/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php(291): public_videos_display_index->doExecute(Object(ipsRegistry)) #4 /home/$$$$$$/www/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php(91): ipsCommand->execute(Object(ipsRegistry)) #5 /home/$$$$$$/www/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php(63): ipsController->handleRequest() #6 /home/$$$$$$/www/index.php(24): ipsController::run() #7 {main} thrown in /home/$$$$$$/www/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php on line 938

could you help me please

Thanks Michael,

I will Upgrade over the week-end!

I will be getting this very soon.

Another suggestion I have is allowing embedded media from streefire.net! :)

Finally upgraded, very nice Michael and well done :thumbsup:

Hi,

I have same problem with Argouges, after upgrading 2.00 to 2.02 I get the following error when I'm trying to access the videos.

Can anyone help me ? , Thanks

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'categories is not an object' in /chroot/home/pokerhuc/pokerhu.com/html/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php:925 Stack trace: #0 /chroot/home/pokerhuc/pokerhu.com/html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_5/skin_videos.php(862): ipsRegistry::getClass('categories') #1 /chroot/home/pokerhuc/pokerhu.com/html/admin/applications_addon/other/videos/modules_public/display/index.php(576): skin_videos_5->videoView(Array, Array, Array, '??<span class='...', Array) #2 /chroot/home/pokerhuc/pokerhu.com/html/admin/applications_addon/other/videos/modules_public/display/index.php(37): public_videos_display_index->view() #3 /chroot/home/pokerhuc/pokerhu.com/html/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php(291): public_videos_display_index->doExecute(Object(ipsRegistry)) #4 /chroot/home/pokerhuc/pokerhu.com/html/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php(91): ipsCommand->execute(Object(ipsRegistry)) #5 /chroot/home/pokerhuc/pokerhu.com/html/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php(63): ipsController->handleReques in /chroot/home/pokerhuc/pokerhu.com/html/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php on line 925

Open your Admin CP > Look & Feel Tab > select skin > skin_videos > videoView. Search for the following text

$this->registry->getClass('video_categories')

If you can find that bit of text, go into Look & Feel Tab > Template Tools. And recache your skins. If that doesn't work or you can't find the above text, please open a ticket with your admin cp login details, so I can take a closer look.