DevFuse Forums

[RESOLVED] IPB 3.0.1

MrAzzhole

K heres what was done. I installed a version of this on a test site before doing a upgrade for a site since this is all new. Everything was fine when i did it all. Added some mods, couple skins to it. Well i shut it down and sent the client the link for them to check out the board. About 20 mins ago i went back to the board and member dropdown is dropped down permanently. When you go to the acp menu its like its in lofi mode instead of showing all the images. Any idea of what the issue is? And where and what to do to fix this. I searched through IPS but couldnt find anything yet since this a pretty new release. I have attached 2 images to show you what i am talking about.

This is the acp menu

-----------------------------

acpmenu1.jpg

This is the board view of the member tab, always stays open

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

membersbar1.jpg

• Management

The Admin CP also uses minifiy it appears, try disabling that to see if it makes a difference, so the board view is fine? The Admin CP should be calling these css files. domain/ipb300/public/min/index.php?f=admin/skin_cp/acp.css,admin/skin_cp/acp_content.css,admin/skin_cp/acp_editor.css is it calling them for you and do they css files exist?

I'm not sure about the member dropdown, I'm no skinner but if it was originally created for 3.0.0. IPB 3.0.1 may have changed slightly to affect the skin.

i have a error sayin fpassthru() has been disabled for security reasons when i check the script. How would i disable the minify? And yes all those files are there only thing i can think is that the image call function is callin for the images in the wrong folder

<br />
2<b>Warning</b>: fpassthru() has been disabled for security reasons in <b>/home/lxsyxxx/public_html/public/min/lib/Minify/Cache/File.php</b> on line <b>85</b><br />

thats what im seeing when i use firebug in ff. idk whats up with that but it worked fine at first then all o of a sudden poof it quit.