DevFuse Forums

ibpro arcade 3.3 and 3.4

MrAzzhole

Aight heres what the problem is. this has been posted on the arcade main site for a while and no one has ever responded on how to fix this problem. when you go in to set permissions for groups, you set all the group permissions and hit save then go back and they are back to default again. only solution i have found to do is to manually fix them in sql. but with boards that have 40 plus groups this is very time consuming. does anyone know of a way to fix this issue permanently? so that the permissions can once again be set threw acp and stay as you set them?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Management
Aight heres what the problem is. this has been posted on the arcade main site for a while and no one has ever responded on how to fix this problem. when you go in to set permissions for groups, you set all the group permissions and hit save then go back and they are back to default again. only solution i have found to do is to manually fix them in sql. but with boards that have 40 plus groups this is very time consuming. does anyone know of a way to fix this issue permanently? so that the permissions can once again be set threw acp and stay as you set them?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Where can I download this mod? Got a link to that topic? I can take a quick look to see what's wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

i have it all updated that isnt the issue. if you go to the forums on the arcade main site you will see numerous ppl are suddenly havin this issue. And mainly when you do a backup restore it always does it. now idk why but ive isntalled this thing umteeeeen times never had a issue. but last time i did the 3.4 worked first day then poof. the permissions went. if you add a new group and go to set permissions for them, you hit save and they dont save. I have only found 2 ways around this. One is doin the permissions form sql, and the other is to set the usergroup to a secondary usergroup with permissions for the arcade. other then that ya stuck like chuck.

Archived