DevFuse Forums

[RESOLVED] Can not find Donations Link

robert8450

Hello, I have just installed the Donations Tracker and everything seems to have worked like a charm, except I can not seem to find the actual link on my board. Can someone clue me in as to where the link is suppose to be or check to see if its there and I'm just not finding it or something? I looked through all the ACP settings and I am pretty sure I have the permissions and all settings correct - thanks

ok, no problem. I would say, "well that sucks" but considering how nice the mod is, I'm not going to complain too much. At least I can do is put up some little links... Thanks again for the heads up on that, I thought I had done something wrong or missed a setting

No problem anytime. see when you have a custom button nav bar you have to add the buttons yourself that arent there by default. just depends on the skin. alot of the new skins with the custom nav bars you have to create your own buttons. and add the links for like downlaods ssytem, points, and what not yourself if you want them to show in the nav bar

Yeah ive noticed with alot of the newer skins havin that problme if they have custom nav buttons. i think its because some of the codes are different then normal skins. like firefly skin and red army. i purchased both and had to create buttons for downloads and stuff

Archived