DevFuse Forums

[RESOLVED] Error showing when click on member name and also in Board offline/Onli

Adnan

Hello,

This error comes when i clicks on any member name and when i tries to click on Board Offline/Online tool in Admin CP.

Please Technical Admin help me.

Thanks,

I will be very thankful to you.

usererror.png

A better screen shot of the error would be helpful. as per the one you gave I see no error. And for reference fi you have access o yoru cpanel, you can go to

/public_html/ROOT FOLDER/cache/

once there look at the sql error logs. they are dated. look for the one of the date you received the error. Open it and post what the error is you received when this happened here and will be able to give better idea of what is wrong if anything.

A better screen shot of the error would be helpful. as per the one you gave I see no error. And for reference fi you have access o yoru cpanel, you can go to

/public_html/ROOT FOLDER/cache/

once there look at the sql error logs. they are dated. look for the one of the date you received the error. Open it and post what the error is you received when this happened here and will be able to give better idea of what is wrong if anything.

Oh no they are moments ago i have deleted all errors.

Now what i do great man??

I am very worry

Archived