DevFuse Forums

[RESOLVED] Hiding a particular Board till X posts Help !!

UkAndy

hi is there a mod or is there an inbuilt feature on ipb to hide certain boards till a member has reached a certain amount of posts, i have looked in acp carnt find anything if its there, i tried installing the post a day required 1.0.1 but i got an ips error when i went to change how many posts in the forums, infact i got an ips error when i tried to edit any forum.

i unistalled the mod and that fixed the problem. is there an easy way to do this or does it mean installing the mod again and if so how do i fix this error below.

Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 03:57:56 -0700
Error Number: 1054
Error: Unknown column 'posts_limit' in 'field list'
IP Address: xx.x.xx.xxx
Page: /forum/admin/index.php?adsess=f6c62262dbf67ef1cd5c083cf1a8638c&section=content&act=forum&code=doedit&f=6&name=Windows%20Downloads
mySQL query error: UPDATE ibf_forums SET name='Windows Downloads',description='The Board for all windows based program downloads etc !!',use_ibc=1,use_html=0,status=1,password='',password_override='',sort_key='last_post',sort_order='Z-A',prune=100,topicfilter='all',preview_posts=0,allow_poll=1,allow_pollbump=0,forum_allow_rating=0,inc_post
count=1,parent_id=35,sub_can_post=1,quick_reply=0,redirect_on=0,redirect_hits=0,
r
edirect_url='',redirect_loc='',notify_modq_emails='',posts_limit=1,permission_showtopic=0,permission_custom_error='' WHERE id=6

• 2 weeks later...

Archived