DevFuse Forums

[RESOLVED] Auction timer

MrAzzhole

Ok not sure if this would go here or not but here it goes.

I have a few questions regardin the SRD23 atr mod

At its current state it runs fine. What i am wantin to knwo is if there is a way to set it up to use all 3 formats of auction times 24 hr 36 hr and 72 hr at the same time in different forums. I have asked this question on a few occasions and never recieved any responce. If this is a paid feature that is fine. I do know that the paid version of this mod comes with a few extra features just not sure what they are and what exactly it adds to the mod. I dont want the members to be able to choose what times they can use for auctions i want to delegate certain areas to have certain timed auctions.

As per say

Banners - 24hrs

Icons - 48hrs

Signatures - 72 hrs and so on

Each one as a seperate sub forum but have different set auction times. I have seen this on very few sites and just wondering how i might be able to do this. I appreciate any info or help anyoen can give me on this.

lol ive tried that. he wont answer me there either. because i dont have a liscence for ipb boards which i dont own one. i just do mods installs. ive asked him on invissionize invission moddin, ibmafia and now here and no responce. All im askin is if that is a paid feature or what. if it is fine ill buy the mod for the features. No big deal to me. It would just be nice to get a responce.

• Management
lol ive tried that. he wont answer me there either. because i dont have a liscence for ipb boards which i dont own one. i just do mods installs. ive asked him on invissionize invission moddin, ibmafia and now here and no responce. All im askin is if that is a paid feature or what. if it is fine ill buy the mod for the features. No big deal to me. It would just be nice to get a responce.

I'm not sure, I think it's a paid feature not sure.

Archived