DevFuse Forums

Devfuse Banners

Sparky

• Management
Hi there do you have a banner i could add to my site

Banner Sizes

Dimentions 400 x 60 pixels

also a brief info about your site

I've attached the banners I have and I also have this one http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/7944/88x31bannerqy2.gif

There were designed with my limited graphic abilities, so there not that great. As for a brief info something like IP.Board articles, modifications and resources would sum up what we are about.

manHa from IPB Customize has designed us some great banners to use. I've attached them all, if you would like to use these ones instead.

Oliver (manHa) have always been my fav. designer and still is

very helpful person

he also did some banners for my site!

thanks manHa for all the help :) and nice designs

Edited by Sacred

I am actually looking for someone to do a club's banner and forum button set. :)

button design is done, I just cannot produce high quality png files (MS Paint ftw)

banner design, I have colour requirements and an outline design done, again need someone to run with it and produce a couple of options :)

so, I guess I need to speak with manHa, would be paid work of course

Rich

• 2 weeks later...

i am pretty good with gfx if ya want send me details as far as sizes and design oyu would like and i will see what i can come up with.i can use the default icosn from the skin or make custom ones. same with the banners. A few examples of my work. lol dont mind what they say it was what the client wanted.

logo-2.jpg

logo4.gif

Just 2 ive done form ib skins

• 4 months later...

Im pretty much a total third-rate graphical scrub. If anyone else wants to take a crack at making banners that dont eat ass for the top of the two new forum skins, have at it. There might even be some XP in it for you if theyre good.

Ive attached the original blanks here if you want them.

Attached thumbnails