DevFuse Forums

Getting To Know You All.

Brian Klein

I wanted to first start off by saying that @Mike is really  doing a great job here with his site, he is a great person to buy from and definately lives up to his expectations; We've had some minor hickups from time to time and he's always pushed above and beyond to help not only his own product issues, but even those who abandon their work; he has been the staple in our site and deserves the recognition. Now he is also a modest person and will not ever infringe on anyone else, he is prompt with his responses and always works hard at what he does.

With all that said;

Hi, I'm Brian owner of a site that uses his work heavily, our link can be found here. we tell the story of humanity, one person at a time. it is a pleasure to meet all of you whom have purchased Mr. Johnson's work and those whom have yet to buy.

We are located out of San Diego, CA - USA; and we love it here. I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Warmest Regards,

Brian