DevFuse Forums

Sidebar Poll

Michael

• Management

Sidebar Poll

View File

Adds the poll contents from a topic into your forums sidebar. Includes permissions for who can view the sidebar poll. More information on copyright removal here.

Keep up to date with DevFuse mod development and releases.
Facebook Twitter Youtube Rss

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

In IPS4 this works great. With the new widget system, would it be possible to support multiple instances of this widget, each selecting their own forum from which to pull? I have a need for this on my community now.

Additionally it would be nice to support this for specific Collaborations via Kevin Carwile's Group Collaborations application. If each instance can pick its own forum, then this could be used to display Collaboration-specific polls in a self-contained fashion.

• Management

In IPS4 this works great. With the new widget system, would it be possible to support multiple instances of this widget, each selecting their own forum from which to pull? I have a need for this on my community now.

Additionally it would be nice to support this for specific Collaborations via Kevin Carwile's Group Collaborations application. If each instance can pick its own forum, then this could be used to display Collaboration-specific polls in a self-contained fashion.

Not with the current version, individual widgets use the full topic url or if none are provided use the forum selected in the admin cp. But being able to select the forum for each widget might be something I can include in a future version.

I'm not really familiar with the Collaborations app, I assume the polls it creates are very similar to the polls created in the forums?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...