DevFuse Forums

Birthday Greeter

Cabola

I haven't upgraded my forum to v4 yet so haven't renewed my purcash yet, which disabled me from being able to ask this question within the official support topic. However I think it would be useful knowledge to the people who would want to buy the Auto Birthday Greeter too so;

The Group Exclude feature does it support secondary groups too, or is it only the primary group?

I was thinking this because on the forum I run we have some people whom have become dead in real life, and I want to let them remain in the group they are, so if they would get excluded by being i a secondary group then I'd simply just make one called "No Bday" and add them to it!

Edited by Cabola

• Management

I haven't tested specifically for this but yes it should be the case. I'm using IPB4's own group check function and it says it supports the secondary group as well.

On a side note, you should still have access to the "Other" support option if your license has expired.