DevFuse Forums

Am longtime customer! Time to make new features for the apps :)

Chris59

I have been very long time customer from early days of IPB 3 and seems i pay and pay only for the apps keeps compatible with new ips versions . i have come with many ideas over the years but nothing have been approved . and now when we have the great *ACHIEVEMENTS* system in ips suite i really would like see your apps be included in that system to . been awarded for first item in collection, videos, first dontation or whatever the new rules can be set on . i can understand you also have a private life , no hard feelings , just feel i only pay so the apps work in new ips version . 

Please make time uppgrade your great apps 

Take care and best regards

Chris

ACHIEVEMENTS.thumb.png.cf99392e33e1585f175a14a039b6e12f.png

Edited by Chris59

• Chris59 changed the title to Am longtime customer! Time to make new features for the apps :)
  • Management

I do understand your frustration Chris. My personal life is quite a bit busier these days and the last few IPB updates have been more difficult from a developers perspective. So my free time has been going towards that lately.

I hope to eventually have more time to devote to new features again.