DevFuse Forums

Moderating Team

rahul

i have 3.1.2

normally in moderator team are displayed:

-all grup that have Is Super Moderator (can moderate everywhere)? in group setting

-all user that moderate minimum 1 forum.

are you sure that yours moderator's user are ALSO set as specific forum moderator?

Yes when i open any forum i can see bottom of the page forum Led By. both groups but 1 group is not displayed

n other thing Group is super moderator can moderate anywhere. this option is enabled for 1 group that group is displayed. but the other gruop is just for specific forums i dnt want they can moderate anywhere. that group is not displayed in Moderating Team :(

• 2 months later...

When selecting forum moderators to specific forums, be sure not to including 'forum categories'. For some reason, if you assign them to a forum category on the updated boards, they will not show on the moderating team.

Edit your forums permissions for the moderating group, and deselect all categories & forums that act as categories as they cannot moderatorate either of the two because they're inactive. Once you do that, there shouldn't be an issue with your forum moderators showing up on the moderating team.

Edited by xMasTeR