Forum Status v1.1.1
Set an "active" and "inactive" status for forums and allow members to toggle the forums homepage display for either status. Set forums to exclude and which member groups can access.
Gif Demo: https://i.imgur.com/tTEsPGf.gifv
- Set "active" or "inactive" values for each forum.
- Forum homepage toggle between "active", "inactive" or "both" statuses.
- Set which forums are excluded and shown at all times regardless of the status selected.
- Set which member groups are disabled from viewing different states.
Requirements: IP.Board 4.1.x+ - PHP 5.6+ - MySQL 5.1+ - View full requirements here.
Keep up to date with DevFuse mod development and releases.
Standard License - $12.50
- 12 months free software upgrades/support
- 2 day business day ticket response
- Free installs and upgrades
- One active and one test installation
Changelog (View full changelog)
v1.1.1 (February 2019)
IP.Board 4.4.x compatibility check and update.
v1.1.0 (June 2018)
Initial release of plugin.