Members Teams v1.3.0
Setup teams that your members can become fans of and display that in the members team widget.
- NEW Members can select multiple teams.
- Upload as many teams as you want through the admin.
- Set which member groups can view and select member teams.
- Profile hook that displays a members selected team.
- Register hook that allows members to select their team when signing up.
- The select team page can use an image grid, radio list or dropdown for each team.
- Topic hook displays a members selected team when they post.
- Both horizontal and vertical widgets supported. With the ability to limit and sort teams how you want.
Keep up to date with DevFuse mod development and releases.
Standard License - $20.00
- 12 months free software upgrades/support
- 2 day business day ticket response
- Free installs and upgrades
- One active and one test installation
Changelog (View full changelog)
Support for multiple teams and IPB 4.5 compatibility update/shift to application.
v1.3.0 (February 2021)
v1.1.4 (February 2020)
Bug fixes for mobile view and error editing widget block.
v1.1.3 (November 2019)
Selecting team on register is now optional. Also a new option to require a team before a member can register.
v1.1.2 (February 2019)
IP.Board 4.4.x compatibility check and update.
v1.1.1 (October 2017)
Separate permissions to view and change teams.
Compatibility upgrade for IP.Board 4.2.x.
v1.1.0 (July 2017)
v1.0.5 (20 April 2017)
Initial plugin release.