- Support for item categories.
- Limits of how many items per member and mods/images/comments allowed per item set by per member group.
- Discussion topics options for items added.
- Ability to add custom fields into the main tag itself instead of a new tab.
- Featured items for those who want to feature items on the main collections system page.
- Tab system to organize multiple custom fields.
- Item comments for items your members add.
- Let your members add, edit and delete there own items, modifications and images.
- Upload multiple images for each item or modification added.
- Thumbnail generation for larger images, ensures that this application does not use large amounts of bandwidth.
The Collections application comes with an importer that will import your existing IPB 3.4 Garage data into the the Collections application. There are some minor differences between each system, so it's recommended you contact us before purchasing if you have any questions.
Allows you to quickly and effortlessly add custom fields to the Collections System without the need to edit source code. Supported field types include: Text Input, Dropdown Box, Multi-Select Dropdown, Radio Buttons, Check Boxes, Text Area and Password.
Requirements: IP.Board 4.1.x - PHP 5.5+ - MySQL 5.5+ - Read full requirements here. The IP.Board 3.4.x version will be offered as an extra download and remain supported until IPS makes IP.Board 3.4 end of life.
Keep up to date with DevFuse mod development and releases.
Standard License - $39.00
- 12 months free software upgrades/support
- 2 day business day ticket response
- Free installs and upgrades
- One active and one test installation
Changelog (View full changelog)
v2.1.1 (July 2017)
Compatibility update for IP.Board 4.2.x.
v2.0.10 (23 September 2016)
Several more bug fixes, see bug list here.
v2.0.9 (30 May 2016)
- A few more bug fixes, see bug list here.
- IP.Board 4.1.12 compatibility update.
- Category icon/image support added.
- New optional block layout added for categories.
v2.0.8 (15 April 2016)
A few more critical bug fixes, see bug list here.
v2.0.7 (25 February 2016)
A few more critical bug fixes, see bug list here. Recommend immediate upgrade.
v2.0.6 (11 February 2016)
Several new critical and minor bug fixes, see bug list here. Recommend immediate upgrade.
v2.0.5 (6 January 2016)
A dozen new critical and minor bug fixes, see bug list here. Recommend upgrading ASAP.
v2.0.4 (2 November 2015)
A few minor and a few critical bug fixes. See full list of bug fixes here.