- Mobile skin support for the portal index, category view, video form and view video pages.
- Support included for share links on view video page.
- Notification support for add, edit, approve, unapprove and moderator pending videos
- Support for category permissions. Set who can add videos, edit videos, delete videos, add comments, edit comments, delete comments per group.
- Support for per category settings, including view category, view and add video permissions and discussion topics.
- Ajax rating system with per group permissions who can rate and even who can change their votes.
- Share video option with page link, bbcode and html code provided for members to share videos more easily.
- Default per category settings for sort and filter as well as number of videos per page.
- Support for YouTube thumbnails. Thumbnails are downloaded and saved locally for display next to videos when new videos are added using media urls. (See below for which sites are supported.)
- Quick add video option, enter the media url and category and the system will attempt to get the video title/description automatically. (Not all media urls supported.)
- Support for category or video following.
- Support for IPB's tag class for videos.
- Per category or globally created discussion topics.
- Pending videos overview for mass approval/denial of new videos added.
- Full use of IPB's inbuilt cache system to minimize server load and resources.
- RSS feed for new videos added and per category rss feed export added for each category.
Requirements: IP.Board 4.1.x - PHP 5.6+ - MySQL 5.4+ - Read full requirements here. The IP.Board 3.4.x version will be offered as an extra download and remain supported until IPS makes IP.Board 3.4 end of life.
Standard License - $39.00
- 12 months free software upgrades/support
- 2 day business day ticket response
- Free installs and upgrades
- One active and one test installation
Changelog (View full changelog)
v3.1.14 (11 May 2017)
Several minor and crucial bug fixes included. Support added for changing video author and next/previous video links.
v3.1.13 (25 October 2016)
Several crucial bug fixes and compatibility with IPB 4.1.16. See full list of bug fixes here.
v3.1.11 (1 June 2016)
Several bug fixes and small feature additions. Including compatibility with IPB 4.1.12. See full list of bug fixes here.
v3.1.10 (19 April 2016)
Several minor bug fixes. See full list of bug fixes here.
v3.1.9 (16 March 2016)
Several minor bug fixes and a few minor feature additions. See full list of bug fixes here.
- New "Show category videos?" option added to the videos widget.
v3.1.8 (1 February 2016)
A few dozen minor and critical bug fixes and a few new minor features, recommend immediate upgrade. See full list of bug fixes here.
v3.1.7 (1 November 2015)
IP.Board 4.1 support and several more bug fixes. See full list of bug fixes here.
v3.1.6 (18 September 2015)
Six new bug fixes. See full list of bugs here.
v3.1.5 (3 August 2015)
Six new bug fixes including the reintroduction of extra videos feature. See full list of bugs here.
v3.1.4 (23 July 2015)
A dozen new bug fixes including a few design and efficiency improvements. See full list of bugs here.
Several bug fixes.
A few critical bug fixes.
Several bug fixes.
Upgrade for the IP.Board 4.0 version.
- The portal index has been re-designed and now includes latest comments, top rated and recently updated videos.
- The category view has been re-designed and now includes a thumbnail or list view mode.
- Comments have been upgraded to use IPB's own comments class.
- Mobile skin support has been added for the portal index, category view, video form and view video pages.
- Support added for IPB's tag class for videos.
- Media tags have been added for Facebook & Vine media tags. Both of which support automatic thumbnail downloading.
- Media tags have been added for the JustinTV & TwitchTV channel pages, both include the side chat box and automatic thumbnail downloading.
- Support added for category or video following.
- Support added for IP.Contents feed plugin (videos, categories and comments).
- Support added for IPB's like/reputation class for videos.
- Search support has been upgraded to include both video and comment search as well as tag search.
- New quick add video option, enter the media url and category and the system will attempt to get the video title/description automatically. (Not all media urls supported.)
- New "Post As Video" hook that allows you to extract media urls from a post and post them into the Videos System.
- Some design improvements added to the global videos hook, including auto scroll and collapse.
- Extra videos now supports setting own titles and an ajax switcher for changing the video without page load.
- Featured videos area has been improved to include ajax switcher for changing to other featured videos and the option to show embed code on page.
- Notification support added for add, edit, approve, unapprove and moderator pending videos
- Basic video upload support added with flowplayer integration. No transcoding done, video must be compatible with flowplayer.
- Data hook support added for add, edit videos and comments.
- Optional setting to restrict duplicate media urls from being posted.
- Per category rss feed export added for each category.
- Support added for the furlRedirect plugin.
- Support added for the Quick Navigation plugin.
- Discussion topic now uses tags from video if used and a thumbnail quick tag.
- Cleanup tool added for orphaned and broken thumbnails and uploaded videos.