Calendar Topics v1.3.4
Create a discussion topic for new calendar events. Allowing your community to discuss events.
- Decide which forum will be used for each individual calendar.
- Choose a fixed member as topic author or use the event submitter as author.
- Edit the contents of the topic with quick tags that support details like the event date, title or submitter.
- Discussion topics will be edited, hidden or approved when ever an event is edited, hidden or approved.
- Hook adds a link to the discussion topic for events which have them.
Requirements: IP.Board 4.1.x - PHP 5.6+ - MySQL 5.2+ - Read full requirements here. The IP.Board 3.4.x version will be offered as an extra download and remain supported until IPS makes IP.Board 3.4 end of life.
Changelog (View full changelog)
v1.3.4 (12 October 2016)
Minor bug fixes and introduction of custom date format setting. View bug reports here.
v1.3.3 (1 June 2016)
Improvements to plugin hook code. View bug reports here.
v1.3.2 (4 February 2016)
Compatibility upgrade for IP.Board 4.1. View bug reports here.
v1.3.1 (31 July 2015)
- Better date included in topic quick tags.
- Option to skip topic deleting in plugin settings.
Upgrade for the IP.Board 4.0 version.