- Enable or disable the global hook that displays all messages in one location.
- Now supports widgets, allowing you to add each message as an individual widget.
- Show messages based on how many days ago a member has joined. Useful for display messages to new members.
- Restrict individual messages to show only to certain member groups.
- Restrict individual messages to show only on certain forums.
- Restrict individual messages to show only in certain skins.
- Choose from a few different message styles or use your own custom css class.
- Each message uses the rich text editor for easy editing of your message.
- Order messages by a drag and drop position or select a random order.
- Control all the messages and settings conveniently through the admin cp.
Requirements: IP.Board 4.1.x - PHP 5.6+ - MySQL 5.2+ - Read full requirements here. The IP.Board 3.4.x version will be offered as an extra download and remain supported until IPS makes IP.Board 3.4 end of life.
Standard License - $29.00
- 12 months free software upgrades/support
- 2 day business day ticket response
- Free installs and upgrades
- One active and one test installation
Changelog (View full changelog)
v2.2.6 (12 October 2016)
Two more bug fixes. See bug reports here.
v2.2.5 (4 February 2016)
One more bug fix as well as display support for Messages in topic view as well. See bug reports here.
v126.96.36.199 (17 November 2015)
1 crucial bug fix, see bug reports here.
v2.2.4 (16 November 2015)
A few minor bug fixes, see bug reports here. And support to show messages randomly in widgets.
v2.2.3 (31 July 2015)
4 minor bug fixes, see bug reports here.
One minor bug fix, see bug reports here.
Upgrade for the IP.Board 4.0 version.