Moderator Notifications v1.1.0
Send a personal message to members for selected moderator actions to their content. Such as locking a topic, featuring a calendar event or deleting a forum post.
- Select which item moderator actions a PM will be sent for. E.g. locking, unlocking, hiding, unhiding, deleting, pinning etc..
- Select which comment moderator actions a PM will be sent for. E.g. hiding, deleting, moving etc...
- Various quick tags to use in the personal message template sent out.
- Set a custom message for the move moderator action to include the new item location.
- Set a custom message for the hide moderator action to include extra details like the hide reason.
- Set a custom message for the delete moderator action to include the original delete item or comment content.
Changelog (View full changelog)
v1.1.0 (September 2020)
IP.Board 4.5.x compatibility check and update.
v1.0.2 (December 2019)
New %container_moved_link% quick tag for displaying a link to the new item or comment location.
Initial plugin release.