DevFuse Forums

IP.Board 4 Testers Needed

Michael

• Management

I'm seeking expressions of interest for IPB4 application and plugin pre-release testing in the near future. Initially only a few of the most basic plugins will be available for testing but eventually the major applications will be also if you have an active subscription to them.

Pre-Release vs. Beta

This is a pre-release which means we are not quite done adding/changing some areas of the apps/plugins. It also means that you cannot upgrade between each pre-release. Once we reach Beta stage you will be able to upgrade from Beta 1 to Beta 2 and so on.

Important Information

• This is a preview of unfinished software. Do not install this on a live server or attempt to upgrade your current community. Please.
  • You cannot upgrade between pre-release builds so you will have do a clean install each time we update this package. This will change when we reach proper beta stage.
  • Only download this preview if you are comfortable testing software with known issues and want to provide bug reports and feedback.
  • We provide no support for these pre-release builds.

If you are available for testing, please either reply below or PM me. I'll be then contacting you with further details when the first plugin is ready for testing.