DevFuse Forums

Donation sidebar & tracker

Hello Mike,

I've been tracking you here from IPS. I already have auto birthday greeter and donation sidebar. Both of them working by the book.

One question though: is that possible to implement inside donate sidebar or donation tracker (I am at his moment thinking of purchasing it) the possibility of having a Steam ID for CS players who buy server slots or simply are making donation to gaming community? I'm asking because we already have Member ID implemented and we also need SteamID to appear within paypal donation. Is much more efective to count.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Alex

Edited by just_tequila

• Management

One question though: is that possible to implement inside donate sidebar or donation tracker (I am at his moment thinking of purchasing it) the possibility of having a Steam ID for CS players who buy server slots or simply are making donation to gaming community? I'm asking because we already have Member ID implemented and we also need SteamID to appear within paypal donation. Is much more efective to count.

Yes Alex that is possible within both mods but only with some modifications as it's not an included version. What I have been doing for extra fields like this is just feeding it through other Paypal variables.

• Management

Please, let me know if you're willing to do it and make a quotation of it. I'm willing to pay.

Depending on how you want to implement this, I may actually have some code already lying around somewhere. Feel free to submit a custom request here and I can get back to you. I'll need to know a few things as well:

1) Do you need this for the donate sidebar or donation tracker?

2) Are member going to enter their own steam id or do you have it stored elsewhere (i.e custom profile field)?

3) Does it need to display the steam id anywhere for each donation? If so where?

• Management

Thanks for your swift reply. You can find required info per custom form request (together with your questions and my answers).

Sorry Alex it looks like you actually already sent a request before? My logs indicate it but strangely I never got an email despite many other emails coming through fine. Did you notice any problems when sending off the form?

Hello Mike,

Yes, that's correct; I've previously sent a request (regarding 2 different modifications) in your required form. Please, cancel that request (already obsolete)!

And no, I got no issues by sending this kind of document; went smooth without whatsoever errors.

What I find very odd is that I can't find any evidence that I sent these requests. I can't find anything related with.

Regards,

Alex

• Management

What I find very odd is that I can't find any evidence that I sent these requests. I can't find anything related with.

Apart from the confirmation email there won't be any user available logs of a request. But I do have a record that you submitted this. I'll reply to your latest request within the hour. Reply sent now.

I think I might have to build a dedicated app to handle custom requests.

Mike,

Sorry, but I can't see any reply within support ticket. Apart from the other issue (you know which one, actually is not an issue rather than a compatibility form), I can't see any other tickets (open/closed) inside customer support area.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Alex