DevFuse Forums
Computer Candy

Invision Power Board (IP.Board / IPB) Forum STANDARD Licences For Sale

Invision Power Board (IP.Board / IPB) Forum STANDARD Licenses For Sale

I have TWO Invision Power Board (aka IP.Board, aka IPB) STANDARD Licenses for sale. (See Screenshot 1)  Sadly i never used them for what i had bought them for and now we are in a rough patch and need to try and recoup some of the expense.  This is good for you, though!  It will save you money!

Retail Price: $175 (Through Invision Power)
Asking Price: $110 OBO (I have these listed for sale at a few different places.  So you will be competing with members from several website communities.)

*These are each currently expired.  I will take care of the renewal for each just prior to transfer.  This will bring each to a full 6 month term!  I will also be taking care of any transfer fees on my end!

Once a license is renewed and transferred, it will function as if it were a BRAND NEW IPB Standard License with a full 6 month term of downloads and support.  After your 6 months expires you ARE ALLOWED to continue to use any versions of IPB that you've already downloaded.  You will just no longer have access to download new versions or re-download old versions and will no longer get free support without renewing. (Renewal is only $25 for 6 more months and you can renew any time no matter how long it has been expired!)

Both of my IPB licenses have been verified by Invision Power to be eligible for transfer. (See Screenshot 2)

I only accept PayPal. I am PayPal verified and you should be, too.

Please respond here or PM me.  Thank you!

Screenshot 1
post-4166-0-29109700-1378999881_thumb.png

Screenshot 2
post-4166-0-42589300-1378999886_thumb.png
Edited by Computer Candy

you cannot transfert inactive licenc.

after renew, you will have the possibility to automaticcaly tranfert it, but it will cost you 25$

i'have already done 2 times......

you cannot transfert inactive licenc.

after renew, you will have the possibility to automaticcaly tranfert it, but it will cost you 25$

i'have already done 2 times......

Yes, that is correct. I have edited the OP to clarify this further. I will of course include the renewal in the cost. :)

Edited by Computer Candy

These are both sold now.  Thank you everyone. :)

I do have one more that I have been debating with myself about selling.  However, it would not be at the greatly discounted price since I would use it if I don't sell it.  It would be $135.  Please let me know if anyone is interested.  It is still a lot lower that buying directly from Invision.