Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rAv3nzZ

Shoutbox, @ with Name Style.

6 posts in this topic

I saw it on one forum and they did one thing like this(i recreated with bbcode):

hellois.png

The above one is a normal @ when i click on it.

The below one is the modded one which i want to make.

When i press on their @ it shows instead of, for ex: @rAv3nzZ, it shows the id for ex: @1 to make you a possible idea on how it goes.

How can i do it?

This is the main code:

<a href="#" class="at_member" data-store="{$d['members_display_name']}" title="{$this->lang->words['insert_name']}">@</a> 
 </if>
 <if test="$d['member_id']">
  {IPSMember::makeProfileLink($d['_members_display_name'], $d['member_id'], $d['members_seo_name'])}
 <else />
  <abbr title="{$d['members_display_name']}">{$d['_members_display_name']}</abbr>

To which i replaced:

<if test="showAtTag:|:$this->settings['shoutbox_at_tag']">
  <a href="#" class="at_member" data-store="{$member['member_id']}" title="{$this->lang->words['insert_name']}">@</a>

So now it shows @1 or 2 or which id member i clicked on.

Now i need to make hovercard working with it.

This is the hovercard:

<a hovercard-ref="member" hovercard-id="{$member['member_id']}" class="_hovertrigger url fn name <if test="hasClassName:|:isset($member['_hoverClass'])"> {$member['_hoverClass']}</if>" href='{parse url="showuser={$member['member_id']}" template="showuser" seotitle="{$member['members_seo_name']}" base="public"}' title='<if test="hasTitle:|:!empty($member['_hoverTitle'])">{$member['_hoverTitle']}<else />{$this->lang->words['view_profile']}</if>'><span itemprop="name">{$member['members_display_name']}</span></a>
<else />

So how can i make it work?

Seems like a .php code, the guy who got it said me only 2 lines of 10..

{

@int

Or thing like that :P

Edited by rAv3nzZ

FOUND THE WAY FINALLY!!! JUST:

Go to templates > skin_shoutbox > shout_row and edit:

<a href="#" class="at_member" data-store="{$d['members_display_name']}" title="{$this->lang->words['insert_name']}">@</a> 

to

<a href="#" class="at_member" data-store="[member={$d['members_display_name']}]" title="{$this->lang->words['insert_name']}"><span style="color:#000000"><b>@</b></span></a> 

The span colour for @ is not needed if you want, here are the results: @rAv3nzZ basically it just adds

[member=EXAMPLE]

Edited by rAv3nzZ

FOUND THE WAY FINALLY!!! JUST:

Go to templates > skin_shoutbox > shout_row and edit:

to

<a href="#" class="at_member" data-store="[member={$d['members_display_name']}]" title="{$this->lang->words['insert_name']}"><span style="color:#000000"><b>@</b></span></a> 

The span colour for @ is not needed if you want, here are the results: @rAv3nzZ basically it just adds

[member=EXAMPLE]

Where is templates at?