DevFuse Forums
Michael

Videos System v2.3.1 Update

Great Update :D

is it possible to get this back to it's orginal formatting? Like how it was in order stacked up in order?

--Image No Longer needed--

NVM I fixed it :)

Edited by Chris M.

IDK what to do

actually i m getting this error in the error log what should i tell the host?:

[19-Jul-2012 02:18:57 UTC] PHP Warning:  Unknown: Input variables exceeded 1000. To increase the limit change max_input_vars in php.ini. in Unknown on line 0

Edited by Chris M.

IDK what to do

actually i m getting this error in the error log what should i tell the host?:

The minimum recommended value for the configuration option 'suhosin.post.max_vars' and 'suhosin.request.max_vars' is 4096, however your value is 1000. These are minimums that IPB recommend. You'll need to contact your host about these settings and see if they can increase them for you.

Is it possible to make the Auto post function to show a Thumbnail?

Like how they have %TITLE%, %CATEGORY%, is it possible to put a %THUMBNAIL% option?

Edited by Chris M.

Thx oh and also the Global Hook code you gave me for ip.content doesnt work. I checked the functions fil and only the sidebar block works.

Oh and can you add Genres or some thing so videos would be easier to find?

Edited by Chris M.

Having trouble finding the exact code I gave you, can you PM me it back and I'll test on my test board. Just remember if global box code was used, all settings that apply will still apply in ip.content.

Having trouble finding the exact code I gave you, can you PM me it back and I'll test on my test board. Just remember if global box code was used, all settings that apply will still apply in ip.content.

This was the thread we had the discussion about: http://www.devfuse.com/forums/topic/8194-videos-system-global-hook/

This was the thread we had the discussion about: http://www.devfuse.c...em-global-hook/

Does other php code work in the same place? Maybe try wrapping in php tags.

<?php
        require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir( 'videos' ) . "/sources/functions.php" );              
               $this->registry->setClass('video_functions', new classVideos( $this->registry ) );
        print $this->registry->getClass('video_functions')->global_block();
?>

oh also could you make it so when you delete a video the image you also uploaded with it, deletes too?

Thanks for reporting, that should of already been the case. Added a bug report and will include a cleanup tool for already orphaned thumbnails.