DevFuse Forums

Calendar Topics v1.2.0 Update

Michael

• Management

The IPB 3.2 Calendar Topics has been updated with a few new features and several bug fixes. View the latest changes here: http://www.devfuse.com/products/54-calendar-topics/

Minor Changes:

• Will now edit the discussion topic if event is modified.
  • Hook included to display link to discussion topic on event view page.

Bug Fixes:

So how does one go about upgrading this?

Thanks!

in the zip file are install instructions. Basically, upload the contents of the upload folder to your forum via ftp, then login to your ACP, click on system > manage applications and modules, scroll down until you find the calendar topics application and there is a button saysing 'upgrade available' click it and follow on screen intructions

• Management

Just wondering: is it possible to set the date of topic creation for certain (future) events ie. postpone it untill the actual event date?

I did have this suggestion saved but was unable to add it this time. I'm thinking of a potential stop gap solution until I can add this but would require some manual effort on your part. Can't be fully automated without some significant changes.

So how does one go about upgrading this?

Re-download the latest files, re-upload all the files again and then go into the Admin CP and you'll see the upgrade available link to upgrade.

I did have this suggestion saved but was unable to add it this time. I'm thinking of a potential stop gap solution until I can add this but would require some manual effort on your part. Can't be fully automated without some significant changes.

Ok. this is really not that urgent to me, especially if it would take you lots of effort to implement it. I know you're busy with other mods (especially the DT3, great job!) so only if you feel like doing it / find time, you can count on me to do whatever testing you would need.