DevFuse Forums

IP.Board 3.2.0 Upgrade Status

Michael

• Management

Trying to rebuild videos or thumbnails it gives the error of

Fatal error: Method endOutput does not exist in adminOutput in /pathto/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 342

Confirmed bug here, will be releasing a manual patch. For bugs that don't require the acp upgrader, I'll be fixing quite soon.

But how can i do this, can't find it.

There should be a "Archive Conversation" at the bottom of the PM.

• Management

yes thats right, but it only sends the conversation to my email. so i will check if your hook works an 3.2 and if not try to fix it.

thank you anyway.

I can take a look once I get the bigger mods upgraded.

• Management

I'm really busy Sunday & Monday my time but will resume Donation Tracker after, test board is now up for those who are interested.

Do I just buy the videos system through here http://www.devfuse.com/products/60-videos-system/ if I want it to work for 3.2?

That's for the IPB 3.1.x version but the IPB 3.2 version is being offered as an extra download in the client centre. I'll be updating those product pages soon with the latest screenshots and information of IPB 3.2.

Can't find it there.

Just checked, should be on the downloads page under extra downloads. Anyone else with Contact subscription confirm this.

Where is the test board? Or am I completely blind ........... looking forward to seeing the donation tracker!

Hi I just bought the Video System (3.1.x) and can't find the 3.2 download in the client area.

There is no 'Extra Downloads' section available.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by Dunhill

Okay, so Michael has to approve your purchase, or maybe manual appoint your account for the extra downloads, as I can see it now.

Just for anyone else wanting to know.

@Michael: Thanks.

Edit: Just letting you know there is a bug in the video system for 3.2.0. The 'comment' and 'video details' editor is all out of wack. I presume it's because its not using the new editor for IPB 3.2.0?

See attachment for further details

Edited by Dunhill

• Management

Where is the test board? Or am I completely blind ........... looking forward to seeing the donation tracker!

Just invited you to PM topic.

Okay, so Michael has to approve your purchase, or maybe manual appoint your account for the extra downloads, as I can see it now.

Edit: Just letting you know there is a bug in the video system for 3.2.0. The 'comment' and 'video details' editor is all out of wack. I presume it's because its not using the new editor for IPB 3.2.0?

Should be automatic but if the install url wasn't filled in it won't show.

Is this with the default IPB 3.2 skin or another?

• Management

I've now started upgrading the product pages with the latest information. I'll be doing 1 or 2 a day until complete. On both my site and the IPS Marketplace you'll still be able to download the old IPB 3.1 version if you wish.

Is it just me or are the ones getting "stroppy" not even CUSTOMERS :whistle: obviously have no concept of the work involved in updating all these appz, i'm desperate for the donation mod but hey, its ready when Michael says so ;)

Great work Michael and many of us DO realise the effort put into it :)

• Management

banhammer.jpg

:laugh: He didn't like your post Breadfan.

Is it just me or are the ones getting "stroppy" not even CUSTOMERS :whistle: obviously have no concept of the work involved in updating all these appz, i'm desperate for the donation mod but hey, its ready when Michael says so ;)

Great work Michael and many of us DO realise the effort put into it :)

Thanks, should have the client centre upgraded tomorrow, where real customers will be able to download it. :whistle: