DevFuse Forums

IP.Board 3.2.0 Upgrade Status

Michael

• Management

Sidebar Poll has been upgraded and available for download here. I still want to test Auto Welcome Members a bit more but will release that next week along with some paid products.

Auto Welcome Members works prefect for 3.2.0 Beta 3 :) no issue that can see

Thank you :)

• Management

Global Messages has been upgraded and released. I've added it to the client centre as an extra download on the downloads page.

Garage seems to be working fairly well on my 3.2 install.

A lot of the mods will function after you upgrade but I do still need to upgrade some areas (primarily skinning) before can mark as done.

The Garage is quite important for me... i'd be glad to help testing it.

I've got a few more smaller paid mods that I wanted to upgrade first. Once I get those finished, I'll be starting work on the bigger mods like Garage.

• Management

Working on Calendar Topics today, as usual no new features, just a compatibility upgrade. But I will try to make it edit free this version.

So, Auto Anniversary Greeter in its current version doesn't report member anniversaries anymore (for 3.2.0)?

Still haven't had a look yet. It's after Calendar Topics, should have a fix soon. Just marked is as "In Progress" because it's due for upgrade soon.

• Management

Calendar Topics has been upgraded and released, it took a bit of work but it's now a full hook without edits. I've added it to the client centre as an extra download on the downloads page.

Michael, in http://www.devfuse.com/products/ i dont see Global Message ....

The paid products are being added as "extra downloads" for the time being, once I decide I'll either add there own product pages and allow free upgrades from IPB 3.1. (Like I did with IPB 2.3 > 3.) Or I'll just upgrade the current IPB 3.1 product page to IPB 3.2 and add the old IPB 3.1 product as an extra download instead.

• Management

The extra downloads show under the downloads area. It could be that because your subscription has expired it's not loading the extra downloads box. Soon I'll be setting up the IPB 3.2 product pages but for now I'm adding them as "extra downloads" so they can be tested first.

rwrod0.png

The extra downloads show under the downloads area. It could be that because your subscription has expired it's not loading the extra downloads box. Soon I'll be setting up the IPB 3.2 product pages but for now I'm adding them as "extra downloads" so they can be tested first.

rwrod0.png

Ok. so in case I decide to renew I'll get that extra download option?

Edited by Breadfan

• Management

Just spent the last 4 hours on the Donation Tracker upgrade. I've upgraded all the work done in the upcoming v3 to IPB 3.2 compatible code. Over the weekend I'll start work on the Garage. By the end of next week should have 2-3 of these bigger apps complete.

Ok. so in case I decide to renew I'll get that extra download option?

Check your downloads page again, little something in there for you. ;)