DevFuse Forums

IPB 3.1 Donation Tracker v3

Michael

• Management

Was curious about how this was coming along :)

I should have some screenshots soon.

Me too

I have now upgraded to the latest IPB version 3.1.2 and Donation Tracker wouldn't work.

So I removed it. Now I am left without a Donation Mod :(

This update isn't needed for IPB3.1.x. The Donation Tracker is already compatible with IPB3.1.x. If you have a problem, would suggest opening a ticket as there are no reported problems with the donation tracker and IPB3.1.2.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Management

I sense some new coming soon :P Cant wait for this to be released.

Depends on your definition of soon :P But yes things will be back on track and I'll have some pics soon. I'll have Videos System v2.0.3 out of the way in the next few days and therefore will only be focusing on the Donation Tracker and nothing else.

Depends on your definition of soon :P But yes things will be back on track and I'll have some pics soon. I'll have Videos System v2.0.3 our of the way in the next few days and therefore will only be focusing on the Donation Tracker and nothing else.

+1 to that!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Management

I know it will come when it comes. Just curious if you were to a point where an eta could be speculated yet? Thanks again!

Sorry not yet but I will be posting some screenshots next week and posting a finalized list of the features that will be included in v3.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Management

There unfortunately won't be any release this month but I will still be working on the Donation Tracker through the holidays. For those who have been waiting patiently (I admit too long), send me a PM and I'll extend your Donation Tracker subscription length for free.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management

Working on modernizing the admin side of the Donation Tracker the last few days. One of the big improvements I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate is the better way to change the date with a calendar select rather then the several dropdowns we had before. Please note, the secondary group options are being coded but not included in the below screenshot.

2ivo7qc.png

An update on a few features that are likely to be removed, the button generator and visit logs functions. Also I'm considering removing the donation and goal reset functions due to low usage by many and amount of time to code it. Still seeking feedback however.

This is for us folks who use offline donations:

Would be nice if the current goal ammount could be edited.

For example, we collected 100$, paid for the product (90$) and now we have 10$ left. The current way of balancing this is simply adding another anonymus donation (in admin cp) by either adding an ammount or using minus as a prefix. Not much of a big deal though but since you're asking for suggestions.. :D

Edited by Breadfan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management

Anymore updates? :)

The Admin CP part is 90% done, just have to write up the section for managing the new rewards area. I'm starting to work on the front page now, it's a whole new interface/look so that will take a bit of time. Nothing worth capturing in screenshots yet but I will try to post an update more often, even for smaller features.

• Management

Today worked on the main front page. Donations, goals and the status box are now displaying using the new design. Also wrote the top donors function from scratch, should fix those issues some have been having and also be easier to use in other areas.

The remaining days of this week, I'll be working on the view all donations and view all goals pages. Also will be adding a new view all top donors page for those who want to view more then just the top 5 or so on the front page.

• Management

Thank you for the updates!

I know that in the current version, the "view all" pages for donations and goals only display currently active goals and donations towards those currently active goals. It would be nice if "view all" actually displayed "all" donations and goals active or not. Or maybe just a setting in the acp to go between the two options.

Yep already planned for both the donations and goals. Will now show those goals that have finished and the linked donations.

Oh, and it would be nice if there were different skins for the portal blocks vs the main donation page blocks. I generally make things much smaller and simpler for the portal blocks vs the main donation pages.

Not sure what you mean by skins but they will have a separate template so you'll be able to make changes to the portal block that won't affect the sidebar hook.