DevFuse Forums
Michael

IPB 3.1 Donation Tracker v3

I've always wanted the option to customize the donation block in the sidebar. I think it would be beneficial if you had the option (in the ACP) to remove certain areas of it (ex. Top Donors, the donation's meter...). I find the default one right now is really lengthy, specially when you have many other blocks to accompany it. The choice to have a default sidebar block for donations would be nice.

Ya I would love to have a different sidebar block also. I would like to have a simple one that looks like the free version. Originally I didn't know that there was a free version of the Donation tracker. I always liked it because it blended to the themes better. It's not till after I purchased the full version did I realize that there was a free sidebar hook or I would had went with that one because of the simplicity. It would be nice to have the options to customize it and have it blend like the free version to match the skins.

Me too

I have now upgraded to the latest IPB version 3.1.2 and Donation Tracker wouldn't work.

So I removed it. Now I am left without a Donation Mod :(

Was curious about how this was coming along :)

I should have some screenshots soon.

Me too

I have now upgraded to the latest IPB version 3.1.2 and Donation Tracker wouldn't work.

So I removed it. Now I am left without a Donation Mod :(

This update isn't needed for IPB3.1.x. The Donation Tracker is already compatible with IPB3.1.x. If you have a problem, would suggest opening a ticket as there are no reported problems with the donation tracker and IPB3.1.2.

Ditto on my curiosity for a possible eta? ;) Thanks for all the great work!

P.S. The current version works fine for me with IPB 3.1.2. :)

Still wondering about this? I believe my subscription just expired so now i'll have to renew before i can upgrade.

Thanks again!

I sense some new coming soon :P Cant wait for this to be released.

Depends on your definition of soon :P But yes things will be back on track and I'll have some pics soon. I'll have Videos System v2.0.3 out of the way in the next few days and therefore will only be focusing on the Donation Tracker and nothing else.

Depends on your definition of soon :P But yes things will be back on track and I'll have some pics soon. I'll have Videos System v2.0.3 our of the way in the next few days and therefore will only be focusing on the Donation Tracker and nothing else.

+1 to that!

I know it will come when it comes. Just curious if you were to a point where an eta could be speculated yet? Thanks again!

Sorry not yet but I will be posting some screenshots next week and posting a finalized list of the features that will be included in v3.

Sorry not yet but I will be posting some screenshots next week and posting a finalized list of the features that will be included in v3.

Likes This!

Curious of any updates :)

Mostly background work but I do have a few areas ready for screenshots. I should have them tomorrow, if I don't, be sure to come and tell me off. ;)