DevFuse Forums

Donation tracker (purchased version) Issue

BadgeHunter

Michael,

I have a friend that let me see his donation tracker on his test site in action, that way I can get a better feel for how it works. All seems really good, but I ran across one problem I'm wanting to know.

I've noticed with that being installed on both his live site and his test site, when viewing who's online it always shows people on the donation tracker page even though they are on the Forum index or the portal page. Does the donation tracker actually overwrite that information or is there a way to fix it.

It doesn't hinder the program in anyway, but just displays the incorrect information on the Who's Online page.

We tested this by disabling the Donation Tracker and then the real information was displayed correctly on the Who's Online page again. So its definately something with the Donation Tracker.

Please get back to me as soon as you can, because after seeing this in action I would like to buy it, but want to know if I can correct that information before making the purchase.

Thanks,

BH

• Management

Thanks for reporting, will take a look at this tomorrow and report back. I did have this issue before but it should be fixed. Something might have changed, so will research further tomorrow.

Also, Michael can you please confirm that it will work on 3.1 or not?

The Donation Tracker has been tested and works fine with IPB3.1. Regarding this specific issue with online list, I won't be sure until I've taken a closer look.

• 2 weeks later...

Michael, does this work on 3.1.1?

Reason i ask is on the dev site we are working on, we upgraded to IPB 3.1.1 and when we click the Apps tab and try to click the Donat Tracker tab we get this error now.

Fatal error: Method start_table does not exist in adminOutput in /home2/tmawebd1/public_html/Development/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 304

Any7 idea what went wrong?

• Management

Michael, does this work on 3.1.1?

Reason i ask is on the dev site we are working on, we upgraded to IPB 3.1.1 and when we click the Apps tab and try to click the Donat Tracker tab we get this error now.

Fatal error: Method start_table does not exist in adminOutput in /home2/tmawebd1/public_html/Development/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 304

Any7 idea what went wrong?

All mods have been upgraded to fix this, bug details can be viewed here. Basically IPS changed a few things from the last beta to v3.0.0, bit of a surprise for me but all the mods have been tested and confirmed working with the new files. Just re-upload the latest files to fix.

• 4 months later...