DevFuse Forums

30% New Purchase Discount

Michael

• Management

With IPB3.1 on it's way and IPB3.0 in a final and stable release, more and more people are upgrading from IPB2.3 and other forum software. With this in mind, from now until the end of this month (31st May 2010 11:59PM) there will be a 30% discount on all new purchases. This discount will be applied on checkout and automatically be applied for you. There will also be a backdated deal for those who have recently purchased in the last 2 weeks, your discount will be applied in bonus subscription time. Please contact me to receive this bonus time.

Example: You purchase the Videos System for $26 USD, with the 30% new purchase discount applied this brings this down further to $18.2 USD.

Edit: There will probably be an extra support load as people take advantage of this discount. I ask for your patience during the discount period. I will be around more than usual during this upcoming weekend but please be aware of slower response times. Thanks for understanding.