DevFuse Forums

2 x Donation tracker

chillyware

If you can wait, there will be a large discount for new purchases in the coming days. (The last week to 10 days of this month).

I am considering making some purchaees myself, Donation Tracker is one of them. Is the wait within the next week, & is the the discount on everything on just select products?

• Management

I am considering making some purchaees myself, Donation Tracker is one of them. Is the wait within the next week, & is the the discount on everything on just select products?

All products will have the discount.

All products will have the discount.

Cool, I downloaded your sample donation tracker. It worked, but the images didn't & I couldn't get it to show on the portal (it only displayed on the forum index). You can take a look at my website, maybe you know what I did wrong with uploading it to my FTP. Anywho, I was just wondering would I have similiar issues with purchasing it, because I enjoyed your mods so much that I wanted to buy the full version to be supportive of what you do.

• Management

Cool, I downloaded your sample donation tracker. It worked, but the images didn't & I couldn't get it to show on the portal (it only displayed on the forum index). You can take a look at my website, maybe you know what I did wrong with uploading it to my FTP. Anywho, I was just wondering would I have similiar issues with purchasing it, because I enjoyed your mods so much that I wanted to buy the full version to be supportive of what you do.

I take it your referring to the Donate Sidebar hook? Yes currently that only supports the 'sidebar'. I am looking at adding portal support next version however. What portal are you trying to add to?

I take it your referring to the Donate Sidebar hook? Yes currently that only supports the 'sidebar'. I am looking at adding portal support next version however. What portal are you trying to add to?

Portal: http://www.fraternalnine.com

This is my failed attempt at the Donation Sidebar: http://www.fraternalnine.com/forums/

• Management

Portal: http://www.fraternalnine.com

This is my failed attempt at the Donation Sidebar: http://www.fraternalnine.com/forums/

The default portal is a little bit different to write for then the unreal portal so don't have the code available yet. Regarding the images, try deleting the donate_sidebar folder in public/style_images/ and re-uploading them again. Sometimes images can become corrupt during upload.

The default portal is a little bit different to write for then the unreal portal so don't have the code available yet. Regarding the images, try deleting the donate_sidebar folder in public/style_images/ and re-uploading them again. Sometimes images can become corrupt during upload.

I don't know man, I tried it & it didn't work. Are your products on discount yet?

• Management

I don't know man, I tried it & it didn't work. Are your products on discount yet?

What comes up when you enter the full url in your browser e.g. yoursite.com/public/style_images/donate_sidebar/money.png ? If I'm correct you should be getting an "image error" or related error. Try uploading with a different ftp client or using a different transfer type.

Discount will start on the 20th and run to the end of the month.

• Management

OK, what's the discount? I'm here & ready to buy.

Actually Michael, will this work when I upgrade to 3.1? Just wondering, as I know I'll be doing it soon.

It's started now and will run until the end of the month. There are some differences with IPB3.0 and IPB3.1. Every mod of mine however will be updated to work with IPB3.1 before the final is released.