DevFuse Forums

ipb modder, STAY AWAY FROM!

Baby Jai

Ok I am going to make this post short and sweet, this guy is TOTALLY unprofessional and I WOULD NOT recommend contacting him for ANY HELP, here is a screenshot of his assanine response in PM from Invisionize.

asscl.png

Simple questions, you know when you have a board with 500 active members at one time, and trying to get it to work, I sort of needed some quick assistance, I guess not, I get this response. WOW. Anyways, I wont be needing anymore support, ill just do the edits myself instead of contacting a modder like this. This is THE WORSE modder attitude I have yet to see.

I find it funny when you pay for something from these modders and they are so unprofessional and people read thru their posts and they wonder why no one will buy this, no worries, ill be posting this SCREENSHOT ON ALL on the invision forums to show his UNPROFESSIONAL response. PATHETIC. God this weeweees me off what the world is coming too!

not being funny but this topic is a bit pathetic as you can understand alot of modders are very busy and we do try and help everyone but if you put youself in our shoes were working on loads of mods/updates and get a PM for support when there is a whole forum for that it gets quite annoying now i cant speak for eden but when i am working on a mod i personally dont like when people pm me for support so i would as that people use my website thats what it was created

well MPFF, this is what seperates me from you, I can assure you in my line of work, I do online webcamming, we wont go into details but we will say I work about 19 hours a day, HOWEVER, when the show is done, and SOMEONE on my board needs help, IM AT IT RIGHT AWAY, regardless, you pay for something you get support, i dont buy a car from honda and they say hey, GO TO THE SHOP, WE CANT HELP YOU OVER THE PHONE, calling my thread pathetic proves my point to a t

• Management

I can understand a customers frustration when they don't get the support they expected but I'd prefer this forum not to be the place where matters like this is discussed. Although I probably wouldn't be so direct, I also prefer free mod support in the download topics created and paid mod support in the customers ticket system. This is just to make it more easier/faster for me to reply and with the ticket system in particular I've built many features into it to aid faster responses.

Topic Closed.