DevFuse Forums

Moderator Action Alert v1.2.1

House

Hello

On my forum I want people to post in a certain way. Those that do not > I or the Moderators have to edit their posts then send them a PM with the link to their topic > saying that we have edited his topic for him/her and that he/she should take note of the edits for next time.

They also get a warning to let them know that if next time they post with the same mistakes again .. their posts will be deleted. >> When that happens, I or the Moderators again send them a PM explaining that they did not listen to the first warning (which was the PM) and now their posts were deleted.

As you can see this is a lot of work. Does your Modification [ Moderator Action Alert v1.2.1 ] help make this process easier ? If so, can you please explain how so ?

I have bought one of your Mods before, so I am a loyal customer Now looking to buy from you again. which means you were very good the first time round. :thumbsup:

Thank You.

Edited by House

• Management

Most moderator actions are supported by this mod. Like close topic or move topic, when any of those actions are performed it will send out a pm/email or create a topic. But actions like edit posts are not supported. So no pm would be sent out whenever you edit a users topic.

• Management

I really really need it to send a PM when an edit has been made.

Can you not tweak it a little, so that a PM is sent when I or my Mods edit as well.

Thanks

Custom mods are on hold still, I should be able to add this but I wouldn't be able to start anything for several weeks.

• Management

OK I'll bump this Topic in several weeks. :)

When you say several weeks .. how many weeks are we talking exactly ?

Thanks

Well I've got videos, garage and donation tracker upgrades planned until the end of this year. I'm hoping to continue custom modding early next year.

• 4 months later...
  • Management

Hello Michael

Me again ? :D

Have you had the chance to add that feature ? We are well into the year. :laugh:

Let me know please.

Thank You.

I'm a bit behind on schedule. I'm still working on upgrades.

• Management

aww that's a shame.

I was really looking forward to it :(

How long do you reckon before you get the time to add it ?

Thanks Michael, You're GREAT.

I'm hesitant to give a time frame, especially since it could be disrupted by IPB3.1 release and any changes that will need to be applied to all the mods.

• Management

Why when is IPB3.1 going to be released ?

Also, how can I find out what changes / improvements have been made in IPB3.1 ?

Because I'm going to have to go through every mod and check it's compatible with IPB3.1, that is going to take some time.

I'm not sure if there is a list of changes yet but you can view the IPB3.1 beta at community.invisionpower.com