DevFuse Forums

Donation Tracker v2.0.4 (IPB3)

Michael

I purchased this for IPB 2.3.6 and still have an active license, how can I upgrade/download the the version for IPB 3.x?

Only the version for IPB 2.3.x is listed under my purchases, no download for the version for IPB 3.x anywhere in sight. :(

I didn't see anything stating I would need to pay for the upgraded version, so I presumed as long as my license for this modification is still active I can download upgrades.

• Management

I purchased this for IPB 2.3.6 and still have an active license, how can I upgrade/download the the version for IPB 3.x?

Only the version for IPB 2.3.x is listed under my purchases, no download for the version for IPB 3.x anywhere in sight. :(

I didn't see anything stating I would need to pay for the upgraded version, so I presumed as long as my license for this modification is still active I can download upgrades.

Yes the upgrade is free until 1st November for active licenses. Open a support ticket requesting the IPB3 upgrade and I can upgrade it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys

My forum is running 3.0.3 currently using the Default Skin. I am planning on buying Donation Tracker.

My question is .. if tomorrow I change the Skin of the forum, will Donatino Tracker be effected in any way ?

Because soon I'll be changing the forum Skin.

Thanks