Michael

Have you upgraded to IPB3?

Have you upgraded to IPB3?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Have you upgraded to IPB3?

• Yes
    • Waiting
    • Never

Waiting. Still need some stuff worked out before we can upgrade. Mainly Tutorials and a ticket system, and two/three personal/unique apps.

And I'm going on a 4 week vacation in two weeks, so don't plan to do any upgrades till mid-September.

I'm waiting. Not really sure if I will upgrade soon or not. I really don't have the time to convert 2 functioning, highly modded forums over anyway. Just waiting for now! :D

I'm waiting also some minor mods and 2 big mods, I am the author of one of the 2 big mods so until I complete it I won't upgrade for sure :lol:

Waiting. Still need some stuff worked out before we can upgrade. Mainly Tutorials and a ticket system, and two/three personal/unique apps.

[...]

Same here :P

Btw the tickets system is coming soon ;)

The only hold up is the Donation Module for me.

That's basically at final version now, I'll be adding it today or tomorrow, let me know if you want me to send you a copy before.

I upgraded about 12 hours ago. No problems so far, no complaints from my members as yet. So far I have installed three mods - Purge topics from Michael and two from Terabyte.

At the same time as the upgrade, I converted my database to utf-8 completely using a free program from Pocha.