DevFuse Forums

IPB3 forum and website upgrade

Michael

• Management

Over the next few days I'll be upgrading these forums to IPB 3.0.0 or 3.0.1 directly (depending if 3.0.1 comes out this week or not). Please save any important pms you would like to keep. As personal messages will cleared just before the upgrade. The website will also be updated around the same time.

These upgrades will cause downtime for the client centre and support forums. During the downtime any urgent issues can be sent temporarily via personal message to my IPS Forums profile here.

Once the website has been upgrade, I'll start to add paid IPB3 modifications to the products page. If you have an IPB2.3 subscription to a product, please view the IPB3 upgrade policy here.

To keep updated on IPB3 mod upgrades, you can follow this topic here or follow updates on Twitter here.

• Management

Both the website and forums have been upgraded successfully to IPB3. Please post any bugs or issue you encounter in the bug tracker here.

Soon as I confirm there are no major bugs, I'll start adding the IPB3 addons, will email customers with future instructions on how to upgrade there purchase.

looks good. The new IPB takes some getting used to, but we will all survive it.. :) I hope you're sending out an email to all customers with the info on how to upgrade our mods to IPB3. You know what the grace period starts and on how to actually request an upgrade for our self..

I wasn't able to find any topic station this and I don't want to pm you as it'd just get lost in all the billions of pm's you get :P

• Management

looks good. The new IPB takes some getting used to, but we will all survive it.. :) I hope you're sending out an email to all customers with the info on how to upgrade our mods to IPB3. You know what the grace period starts and on how to actually request an upgrade for our self..

I wasn't able to find any topic station this and I don't want to pm you as it'd just get lost in all the billions of pm's you get :P

Most answers should be here. Any yes, when I'm adding the IPB3 product I send out an email for that particular product. I'll be spreading it out though to spread the support load.

I have read that topic, and all it says is to request it, but it doesn't say where to request it ;) Ex. do you want us to request it for each product we've bought, or do you just want us to send 1 support ticket with the product as "other"? I've done the last as I doubt you want a bunch of the same support tickets..

• Management

I have read that topic, and all it says is to request it, but it doesn't say where to request it ;) Ex. do you want us to request it for each product we've bought, or do you just want us to send 1 support ticket with the product as "other"? I've done the last as I doubt you want a bunch of the same support tickets..

Either way is fine, I've just edited the policy a bit to clear it up. I'm adding completed product over time to avoid a flood of support tickets.