DevFuse Forums

Speedtest Topic

Lindsey

I think that 1mb is all you need, when you get more then 1mb you get kind a greedy and always want more... So then if you have 5mb you want 6mb, and so on... :lol: now that is a fact, so even that i can get faster net, i don want to... :P Except mybe faster upload... :lol:

• Management
I think that 1mb is all you need, when you get more then 1mb you get kind a greedy and always want more... So then if you have 5mb you want 6mb, and so on... :lol: now that is a fact, so even that i can get faster net, i don want to... :P Except mybe faster upload... :lol:

True, I'd like faster upload as well. 1mb is actually more than enough for browsing if you've got a good computer.

More than enough for browsing, downloading, youtube, etc... :D At least for me... I remember like 5 years ago, when i had 256/128 i was like woooow, i downloaded entire south park and futurama(9 dvd's) with that speed, sooo this 1mb is just great for everything... hahaha... :lol:

i only just upgrade to adsl2... today infact.

very happy from 512kb to

487279262.png

central line spilter + new modem to come might even get it a bit higher.. that'd be awesome.

should tide me over till fibre to home :D

Edited by Joshua

Thinking of switching over to Internode. I can get 90kb/s upload at my mums on the other side of town, but BigPond Exchange support desk are saying that

"17kb's" is a perfect speed...lol

Currently using my Wireless NextG Gateway due to the fulltime WOW gamers got up me cause of lags *currently getting 50kb's up and that works fine for 4 wow computers :lol:*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...