DevFuse Forums

Member Warning Enhanced

• Management

Name: Member Warning Enhanced

Paid or Free?: Paid - $15-25

Description:

This mod will add the same functionality of the PM-Multi-Moderation mod to the member warning feature of IPB. Allowing you to setup pre-defined warn settings for moderators to quickly use. Including moderate posts, restrict posts, suspend account, change user group and disable pm system for member.

Examples:

For example when you have a confirmed spammer, you could setup the mod to restrict the member from posting, disable the pm system for that member and change his group to spammer. All these actions are performed with one click instead of going through the admin cp and member warn page.

You have a standard second warning for members breaking the rules, instead of filling in the warn settings on the warn page, you select the admin created "Second Warning" from the dropdown, and that applies the following warn settings to that member: moderates posts for 10 days and suspends the account for 1 day.

Modification has been released you can find it here: http://www.devfuse.com/products/member-warning-enhanced/

Allow to add the persons data to the Ban Filters? Like IP-Adress, E-Mail and Name? For if people need to get banned?

Added feature list and screenshots. Suggestions welcome, don't wait until the mod is released. :P

:D

A complete log system (in ACP and topic creation)

Group permissions for using this mod ;) (that's why logs would be useful to view what moderators do :D )

Just ideas :P

Edit : the screenshot shows group permissions is already possible !

Edited by rol

• Management
Allow to add the persons data to the Ban Filters? Like IP-Adress, E-Mail and Name? For if people need to get banned?

I've added an option to add the ip address to the ban filter. I'm not sure why name would be useful though, if they've already registered the name, they could easily just choose a new name. I'll look into email support though, maybe an option to take the email domain name and add the wildcard itself, problem with that is spammers are using popular services like gmail now.

:D

A complete log system (in ACP and topic creation)

Group permissions for using this mod ;) (that's why logs would be useful to view what moderators do :D )

Just ideas :P

Edit : the screenshot shows group permissions is already possible !

Yeah group permissions will be included, this mod will add to the warn logs in ipb already, but if possible will include a much more detailed logs system in the mod itself.

Possible to get logs in the UCP for Moderators, Super Moderators and Administrators? Then you aren't need to go to the ACP. And the Moderators don't have any access to ACP. So maybe an Idea?

• Management
Possible to get logs in the UCP for Moderators, Super Moderators and Administrators? Then you aren't need to go to the ACP. And the Moderators don't have any access to ACP. So maybe an Idea?

Not sure just yet about logs, but will look at ucp as well.

I've just updated the second screenshot with the added option to remove warned members profile contents such as signature, avatar, birthday and custom fields. And included 2 screenshots for the memberlist and profile view.

• Management

Forgot to include the quick tags for the warn contact message, second screenshot updated. I'm also looking for beta testers in the near future, beta testers will be given a lifetime license for the product in return for beta testing (only great beta testers). First serve basis, only need a few.

Maybe an option to ban members for super mods (or by group) would be useful. ;)

Ban members as in change there usergroup? Already an option.

Edit: Just added the example warn contact pm screenshot.

Forgot to include the quick tags for the warn contact message, second screenshot updated. I'm also looking for beta testers in the near future, beta testers will be given a lifetime license for the product in return for beta testing (only great beta testers). First serve basis, only need a few.

Ban members as in change there usergroup? Already an option.

Ok had not seen that. I thought only "suspend" members was an option ;)

• Management
I can beta test if You wan't... Must have a list of what to test to indicate to my moderators what to test lol

PM me if U need me to be part of beta testers ;)

Thanks, just general usage, security will be a big part in this mod as well. Will contact you when ready to start testing.

I will help as a BETA-Tester if you need it.