DevFuse Forums

Garage System v2.0.0

Michael

• Management
I'm just beta testing now, want to perform a few more conversions before I release. If all goes well, will release within the next few days.

Was delayed a little bit, as I had a few bugs with converter and IE7/lightbox. All bugs are cleared up now, so will be releasing the final version Sunday/Monday if no more major bugs pop up.

I purchased the Garage System 2.0.0 and installed it. The installation was easy and there were no problems but the convertion from Registry 3.0.4 crashes after the Image import. Then i get a IPS Driver Error and can't get on.

But it seems to me that the Garage System is working as it should. But somehow i don*t like how the Car-Data is displayed.

Garage Home

There should be a table with Information of the Cars (changeable in the adminpanel) and maybe a small picture (like the Highlighted Picture in the Registry).

Main Tab

There should be at least one Picture (the Highlighted Picture) visible in a size like 300x225 or something like that.

Images

There should only be the Images of the car, not the Modification Images. At least there should be a Option to switch between this two methods.

Modifications

My opinion is that the Modifications should be in Groups like in the Fusion Registry.

There should also be a Option to creat a Make and Type Pool from which the users can select their Make and Model.:

Just some suggestions from my side...

greetings!

Edited by OrthodoxBoy

• Management
I purchased the Garage System 2.0.0 and installed it. The installation was easy and there were no problems but the convertion from Registry 3.0.4 crashes after the Image import. Then i get a IPS Driver Error and can't get on.

But it seems to me that the Garage System is working as it should. But somehow i don*t like how the Car-Data is displayed.

1. Garage Home

There should be a table with Information of the Cars (changeable in the adminpanel) and maybe a small picture (like the Highlighted Picture in the Registry).

2. Main Tab

There should be at least one Picture (the Highlighted Picture) visible in a size like 300x225 or something like that.

3. Images

There should only be the Images of the car, not the Modification Images. At least there should be a Option to switch between this two methods.

4. Modifications

My opinion is that the Modifications should be in Groups like in the Fusion Registry.

5. There should also be a Option to creat a Make and Type Pool from which the users can select their Make and Model.:

Just some suggestions from my side...

greetings!

Can you go into your caches folder and look for the latest sql_error_log_*** page and post the content of the error?

1. Not quite sure what you mean, the garage system does display vehicle with picture and have garage system stats.

2. I'm working on v2.0.1 to cleanup any minor bugs left over. Although it may not support highlight images by then, It will include an image on the main tab. I think it will look much better.

3. Don't see why that can't be a setting, will add it next version.

4. I'll have to take a further look into that, a few people have requested this feature, it might be possible without too much editing to make this an option. However it's not definite yet until I take a look at it.

5. This is not really a feature option, it's not going to be hard to switch between an input system and a dropdown system, but what's going to be hard is switching mid way while you've already got vehicles added.

Agreed...I'd like to see a photo on the Main tab...that would be a nice touch.

Michael, let me know if there are any files I need to update from the beta test...

• Management
Agreed...I'd like to see a photo on the Main tab...that would be a nice touch.

Michael, let me know if there are any files I need to update from the beta test...

You will need to upgrade, I'll send out the email once I get these last few edits done.