DevFuse Forums

Average Wait Time On Support Ticket?

DonnonGT

Do you folks know how long I can expect to wait to get a support ticket answered here, in the Customer Area? It is frustrating to buy a product that doesn’t work properly and support contacts go unanswered. 

The issue I am having is one I have seen talked about here repeatedly, for years. The donation app is not recording the donations made, it is not upgrading the user group of the donors or sending the thank you PMs. The system will also not allow me to create new payment gateways. When I try, there are no errors, but the new gateways do not appear in the list.

if anyone here has any insights into these issues, I would really appreciate hearing them. Thanks. 

Edited by DonnonGT

• 4 weeks later...
  • Management

I'm not seeing or have received any major issues with the Donations app so this is likely an issue with either your PayPal IPN or server. Your ticket has already been dealt with but if you do require help in the future looking into either of these, let me know.