DevFuse Forums

Donation System Modification

BrianL

Hello there,

I would like to know if you guys can create a payment gateway file for Neteller. Most of my users are from countries where PayPal is not accessible. So we took a survey and found out that they have access to Neteller. Is it possible to make this? If it is, I do accept the $10 charge.  Here is the Payment Gateway's URL - https://www.neteller.com/en

I tried using the Request Mod Install but the field "Accept Payment Charge?" isn't showing up for me.

Thank you,
Brian

• Management

I think your after this form instead - https://www.devfuse.com/forums/forms/7-custom-request/

The Donations app doesn't currently support Neteller but if you want a custom gateway created for it, it would be quite a bit more then $10 USD to create. Payment gateways typically require a lot of work and testing to build.

@Michael I thought by your responses on support over last year there was plans to add other gateways into the donations app like stripe ?

That's what a few people have been patiently waiting for while they either continue with paypal or the commerce app in the time being, If thats not the case then some more plugins for commerce are needed!

Like top donator (top payer) ... basically all the features your paypal donation app has currently.

Edited by WilcoGamer

• Management
On 1/9/2020 at 10:49 AM, WilcoGamer said:

@Michael I thought by your responses on support over last year there was plans to add other gateways into the donations app like stripe ?

Yes still the plan and was being worked on in early 2019 but I had to put that on hold for most of 2019. Assuming IPB 4.5 doesn't take too much time to upgrade, it should be within the coming months.