DevFuse Forums

Donations - recurring donations

Loren

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Management
On 1/7/2019 at 5:49 AM, hellreturn said:

Following up on this one - Was it added and i missed the update or still in progress? Subscription, stripe (Apple and Google Pay) /venmo payment option and active goal selection will really help a lot! - Thank you 

Happy New Year. :) Sorry still in progress at this point, I wasn't able to put much time in November/December. But I've got some more free time now and will be focusing on this again.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/9/2019 at 4:18 PM, Michael said:

Happy New Year. :) Sorry still in progress at this point, I wasn't able to put much time in November/December. But I've got some more free time now and will be focusing on this again.

Thank you! Would be nice to have Venmo and other options which are being supported in IPS 4.4 Store now. :)  That would really help especially smaller communities as Venmo doesn't charge local transactions like paypal does. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/14/2019 at 2:34 AM, Michael said:

No not yet. I took almost all of last month off to do ipb 4.4 checks and updates. I am now resuming new features and custom work again.

3 months later - any update bud? - Thank you :) 

PS We have been awaiting for this feature since almost 1 year now :( 

• Management
22 hours ago, hellreturn said:

3 months later - any update bud? - Thank you :) 

PS We have been awaiting for this feature since almost 1 year now :( 

I'm sorry but it's probably going to be a bit longer. I've had a lot of personal distractions the last few months with a big move.

I have added some bonus time to your subscription so your not paying for renewals while waiting.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Management
On 9/3/2020 at 2:13 PM, hellreturn said:

@Michael - Payments and subscription, please?  Almost 2 years now bud :)   

Obviously it's hard to give another estimate but it will be a while. I'm only doing modding part time now and focused on the IPB 4.5 updates and custom work.

18 hours ago, Michael said:

Obviously it's hard to give another estimate but it will be a while. I'm only doing modding part time now and focused on the IPB 4.5 updates and custom work.

Can you please PM me true reasons, if possible? I promise, will not share with anyone. I don't think, it's lack of time to be honest because all other addons, got new features and updates. Why do I have a feeling that IPS team is stopping you from adding it? 

• Management
On 9/11/2020 at 8:02 AM, hellreturn said:

Can you please PM me true reasons, if possible? I promise, will not share with anyone. I don't think, it's lack of time to be honest because all other addons, got new features and updates. Why do I have a feeling that IPS team is stopping you from adding it? 

No IPS haven't talked to me about this app. Just busy in real life and haven't had as much time to work on new features, let alone focus on the IPB 4.5 updates and the new stricter marketplace rules.

• 5 months later...
On 9/17/2020 at 1:26 AM, Michael said:

No IPS haven't talked to me about this app. Just busy in real life and haven't had as much time to work on new features, let alone focus on the IPB 4.5 updates and the new stricter marketplace rules.

Hi Michael it's been like 2 years that me and others have been asking for this option. Would it be possible to add subscription and other payment option in donations now? 

• 3 months later...
  • Management
On 6/20/2021 at 3:05 AM, hellreturn said:

Hi Michael.. I hope you are doing good. Any possibility of good news? 

I'm going to wrap up the IPB 4.6 update much quicker then IPB 4.5 took. I'm traveling a bit at the same time right now though, so I'm more likely to be able to focus on new features again towards the end of the year.

On 6/20/2021 at 5:45 PM, Michael said:

I'm going to wrap up the IPB 4.6 update much quicker then IPB 4.5 took. I'm traveling a bit at the same time right now though, so I'm more likely to be able to focus on new features again towards the end of the year.

thanks! Renewed application from this site. How do i update it on my website? I always get redirected to marketplace from ACP. 

• Management
On 6/23/2021 at 5:19 PM, hellreturn said:

thanks! Renewed application from this site. How do i update it on my website? I always get redirected to marketplace from ACP. 

Is your application listed as "custom" in the admin cp? There should be an option to upgrade as a custom app rather then needing to purchase through the ips marketplace.

3 hours ago, Michael said:

Is your application listed as "custom" in the admin cp? There should be an option to upgrade as a custom app rather then needing to purchase through the ips marketplace.

Sorry, no. Tied to Marketplace and no idea why!

image.thumb.png.76db1d625a99bc9910f0143219a0c2a3.png

• Management
On 6/25/2021 at 3:16 PM, hellreturn said:

Sorry, no. Tied to Marketplace and no idea why!

Apparently you need to open a support ticket and request it be un-linked as a marketplace purchase. I don't see an option to do this in the admin cp yourself.