DevFuse Forums

( $ MONEY $ ) Functionality

Willing to PAY for this function

Question #1 :

- Basically, if a user registers onto the site and enters in the info needed to make an account there is a field we added in called ( CPU Key )

We have added this as a custom field, So by default this will be towards the default members group in this case we have changed the default group name to modders.

Here is a small introduction on what im talking about:

============================================================================
- Default Group when signed up is - - - > ( --- ( Members Group ) --- ) - - - - Changed Name to - - - - -  > ( Modders )
   #1 You will only be able to sing up as a modder if you have entered in a CPU Key.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

So since the default members group was changed to the name modders. Ive made a new group called ( Members
 ( --- ( Members Group ) --- ) - - - - > ( Name for Group ) - - - - - > ( Members )

==========================================================================
As you can see ive only swapped the groups.

My PROBLEM :

The problem is if a user does not enter in a CPU Key I want them to be moved into the group ( MEMBERS ).

=========================================================================

I will show you via discord on what I mean as for now here is a picture below if they enter CPU key this will let them sing up as a modder.

if they don't enter I want them to be in a different group called members

image.jpg

Edited by BryanSValencia