DevFuse Forums

New Releases (March 2018)

Michael

• Management

Along with new features for existing apps and plugins. 2018 will also see many new app and plugin released as well. The releases for March 2018 can be found below.

Advertise By Country
Select which countries your advertisements will appear in. Integrates with the Commerce app to sell ad products to selected countries. Setup regions for quick access to multiple countries.
View more - https://www.devfuse.com/products/86-advertise-country/

Auto Lock Topics
Automatically lock topics by multiple filter types including last post date, number of posts, author etc... Optionally add a post reply to topics once locked.
View more - https://www.devfuse.com/products/87-auto-lock-topics/

Downloads FTP Mirror
Have download records mirrored in the background on another ftp server. Set a limit on the size or age of a file that will be mirrored and allow remote files to be downloaded through your server.
View more - https://www.devfuse.com/products/88-downloads-ftp-mirror/

• Management
13 hours ago, media said:

4.3.0 is on the way, beta is out... Is Video app compatible with 4.3.0? If not when are you thinking to release the compatible version?

I haven't had a look at IPB 4.3.0 yet but will probably within the next few days. I'll aim to have all my plugins and apps compatible within a few weeks of IPB 4.3.0 being released if there are any issues.

10 hours ago, Michael said:

I haven't had a look at IPB 4.3.0 yet but will probably within the next few days. I'll aim to have all my plugins and apps compatible within a few weeks of IPB 4.3.0 being released if there are any issues.

Beta 1 is out, and I do not think the code will be changed that much from beta to real release... :)

Also invision site is start using 4.3 already and pretty stable...

• Management
On 3/21/2018 at 11:26 PM, media said:

Beta 1 is out, and I do not think the code will be changed that much from beta to real release... :)

There might be some small but crucial changes to content items like the Videos and Comments. So I wouldn't recommend upgrading your live site just yet until I've at least confirmed it's okay. But I agree, I doubt there will be many changes now so I will probably be starting updates before 4.3.0 final is out.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:08 PM, Michael said:

There might be some small but crucial changes to content items like the Videos and Comments. So I wouldn't recommend upgrading your live site just yet until I've at least confirmed it's okay. But I agree, I doubt there will be many changes now so I will probably be starting updates before 4.3.0 final is out.

Hey just a little note... 4.3 is out... :)

• Management
On 4/19/2018 at 10:59 PM, media said:

Hey just a little note... 4.3 is out... :)

Yep, Videos v3.3.1 fixes a few more bugs and ensures IPB 4.3 support. Several other apps have also received some updates, most plugins should be okay to go straight away.

5 hours ago, Michael said:

Yep, Videos v3.3.1 fixes a few more bugs and ensures IPB 4.3 support. Several other apps have also received some updates, most plugins should be okay to go straight away.

Is donation one supported for 4.3? I can't wait to try out new payments ex - Stripe to accept Apple and Google pay for donations. That would make things much easier. - thank you

• Management
1 hour ago, hellreturn said:

Is donation one supported for 4.3? I can't wait to try out new payments ex - Stripe to accept Apple and Google pay for donations. That would make things much easier. - thank you

It should be IPB 4.3 compatible but not 100% confirmed yet. I'm right in the middle of several new features for the Donations app (among them new payment gateways) but might split it into 2 releases so I can get any updates for IPB 4.3, the features already done and then revisit more features.

20 hours ago, Michael said:

It should be IPB 4.3 compatible but not 100% confirmed yet. I'm right in the middle of several new features for the Donations app (among them new payment gateways) but might split it into 2 releases so I can get any updates for IPB 4.3, the features already done and then revisit more features.

Thank you. Appreciate the fast response and hoping for new payment options to be available ASAP because it makes donation super easier. Now a days lot's of people use Apple and Google pay.