DevFuse Forums

Collections

fwulfers

Hello, I have a few questions about Collections.

1. When an image is uploaded and resized according to the settings in this application, does it remove the original and only save the resized image? I used a similar Garage plugin on a vB4 forum and all originals were saved, resulting in demand for large storage space (several GB). I don't want to have to deal with this again.

2. In a forum post, you can click 'Insert other media - Insert existing attachment' and you can select from previous Post Attachments or Gallery Images. Can you also easily insert a Collections image like this?

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi, I am searching an app for Real State use case, could you give me the demo too? or please if you can guide me to determine if this app is convenient to develop the real state business environment.

1. Members submit item, needs to be approved.

2. After the item is approved, the author field will be replaced by a Deparment name or member account assigned by predefined. So in the moment of approve process admin will assign which department or category it is.

3. There contain offer field for users want to leave a offer. So after x time we can decide take that offer convenient.

4. There any purchase steps that let customer buy item then item inventory will show how many item still available to be buy?

5. When member submit item, there should be show Commision information, so member will be clearly if item is sold, in their Credit account will automatic appear amount with commision deducted.

6. After the transaction is done, will generate invoice for customer, saler AND to admin where is show Who is the submitter or saler, SALER = MEMBER SUBMITTER 

• Management
On 4/22/2022 at 6:10 AM, kmk said:

Hi, I am searching an app for Real State use case, could you give me the demo too? or please if you can guide me to determine if this app is convenient to develop the real state business environment.

I've sent you a PM with demo access. Might be easier if you actually see how it works and then if you have any follow up suggestions or you need custom changes, let me know.