DevFuse Forums

IP.Board 4.2 Updates

Michael

• Management
2 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

Wow, you are really moving through these apps.

Will Birthday and Welcome be done soon?

The Birthday Greeter should be updated within a week. The Auto Welcome app still needs a bit more testing as want to once and for all sort out social media support. But I am preparing a beta group if your available for testing?

• Management
10 hours ago, ForeverPontiac said:

Awesome work! Any ETA on collections?

The IPB 4.2 version for the Collections app is already offered in the "Extra downloads" section.  It's just being listed as pending here as there are a few more small bug fixes I wanted to look at.

14 hours ago, Michael said:

The IPB 4.2 version for the Collections app is already offered in the "Extra downloads" section.  It's just being listed as pending here as there are a few more small bug fixes I wanted to look at.

Is the below one you're talking about? Tried to submit a ticket but am getting a 403 error.

Get the below for users who do not have moderator permissions when accessing a collections item:

Error: Access to undeclared static property: IPS\collections\Category::$contentItemClass (0)

Edited by ForeverPontiac

• Management
12 hours ago, ForeverPontiac said:

Get the below for users who do not have moderator permissions when accessing a collections item:

Please see this patch - https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/420671-collections-support-topic/?do=findComment&comment=2698692

• Michael unfeatured and unpinned this topic